CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Miss My Breakfast.....

Fried Roti Canai Only In Kapit

Do u know what i miss so much besides my ex-colleagues at Kapit? Here it is....my favourite breakfast......... Teh o peng n the fried roti canai huhuhu......During my nine months working at Kapit, this roti canai is the most delicious one, located at Gelanggang Kenyalang, Hjh Putit Hj Dris stall (promote lagi tau hehe.....) For those who are never going to Kapit n haven't go to this stall, have to try it okay....? Once u eat it, u will go again to this stall n order this menu again n again hehehe....100% no regret u know.....However, it depends on your taste n appetite.....my advice.....u have to try at least once.... :p....erm no fried roti canai at other places except in Kapit.... I'm gonna miss having breakfast with my ex-colleagues (PPH).......huhuhu......

0 comments: