CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Tahniah....

Congrats to all my friends that finally got the offer for KPLI special intake June 2009 whether in Kedah, Terengganu, Kuching or Bintangor. Welcome to my club (but not go clubbing ok) :) Hope that u guys can do good preparation n ready in terms of physical, emotion, spirit or mental as well. Next Monday is the new chapter for our life to be a student (again?yes). This is including me for doing my practicum as well. Also starting from next Monday, still in Sibu but needed to rent a room/house near the school at Kpg Banyok (not far from Lanang bridge). To my friends that will be in IPR, we'll see again after my practicum ok. Hopefully u guys can adapt urself n do the job well, n me also, 'drive n drift' the practicum as good as enough until 12 weeks. Also hope that all my classmates will do their practicum successful n excellent - Cemerlang, Gemilang dan Belang2 hehe


Good Luck to u all



GO!!! GO!!! KPLI



5 comments:

shama said...

tingga la kmi..huhuuuu

My Destiny said...

oo..Changgai jadi junior kitak kelak CT & kamarul kpli kat T'ganu..haha..Maria dpli kat UPSI..syabas!!

My Destiny said...

orite..sik sure juak mek bila nya register kowh..

Hanie said...

Heheh..yar lah...Tinggal kamek Org kat sitok...sodehnyer,,,

kaiserstan said...

Bersedialah untuk di buli kepada yang dapat IPRajang (esp Changgai) haha

Tunjukanlah belangmu...